21. May 2019
Trelleborggade 5, 2150 Copenhagen
Come join us for our next Customers Event at our headquarters. This is a fantastic opportunity for us to learn more about the technology, develop and maintain our relationship, improve our way of working together and get inspired by other customer stories.
- 9-9.30: Breakfast.
- 9.30-9.40: Tonny Rønnow: Welcome and introduction to the Customer Experience Group.
- 9.40-10.10: Henrik Fabrin: Panoramic of the current picture at BotXO: our most exciting platform features and current use cases to be inspired by.
- 10.10-10.30: Darío Rodríguez López: Latest and future releases and features that can bring the most business value.
- 10.30-10.45: Break.
- 10.45-10.55: Jens Dahl Møllerhøj: What NLU/NLP is, our approach to it, and how we are beating our competition.
- 10.55-11.15: Michael Larsen: How to communicate with CS, our new Knowledge Base, our Academy, NLU practical session.
- 11.15-11.30: Tonny Rønnow: wrap-up and open mic.
- 11.30-12.30: Lunch and networking.
Please note that the event will mainly be in Danish. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at Marketing@botxo.co.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 21st!
Sign up latest the 15th of May.
*Please note that the event will be filmed.
Are you interested in our Partners Event instead? Click here.